Please vote for TRI for the audience award of the Deutscher Computerspielpreis! Thanks! :-)
TRI: Of Friendship and Madness
In the world of the Odd Gods players experience a mind-bending first-person adventure as they discover the magical power of the TRI. By conjuring triangles that can be used to solve puzzles and traverse the landscape, adventurers hunt for mystical statues and master a wide range of abilities such as reflecting light, scaling sheer heights and even defying gravity! With every twist of a corridor, every raised gantry, every new floor of towers and dungeons in the Odd Gods' world, TRI challenges gamers to think outside the box and find new ways to overcome seemingly impossible obstacles.
- freestyle first-person 3D puzzle exploration adventure platformer
- with braincrafted level-designs
- build triangles to overcome abysses, reach unknown places, and walk on the walls and the ceiling
- reflect light rays, dangerous lasers and floating spirit creatures
- explore the halls and dungeons of TRI, collect hidden idols and solve puzzles
- experience gravity madness
- bonus content: artworks, making-of screenshots and audio comments
More infos, screenshots, articles and news about TRI can be found in our development blog on our company's own site:
TRI is a game by Rat King Entertainment, i.e. Jana Reinhardt and Friedrich Hanisch, made with Unity3D, coffee, mild confusion and the help of Rising Star Games. The music was composed by Ludwig Hanisch.
2012-2015 © Rat King Entertainment